Winning smiles for 10 Melbourne players who share $1 million Monday Lotto win!
Ten thrilled lottery players across Melbourne are walking around with a spring in their step today after their syndicate entry in last night’s Monday Lotto draw scored a division one prize worth over $1 million.
The group syndicate entry was the only division one winning entry nationally in Monday Lotto draw 3896, drawn Monday 19 August 2019 and takes home the guaranteed division one prize of $1 million.
As well as winning the coveted division one prize, the group syndicate’s System 8 QuickPick entry also won division three 12 times and division four 15 times, bolstering the syndicate’s total prize to $1,010,721.10. Each member of the syndicate receives a share worth $101,072.11.
Shares in the group syndicate consisting of five System 9 and five System 8 entries were sold at seven outlets across the Melbourne region.
- Melton Lotto & TSG, 293 High Street, Melton (2 shares)
- Watervale Lotto, News & Gifts, Shop 14, 2-14 Calder Park Drive, Taylors Hills (2 shares)
- Thompsons Road Newsagency, 123A Thompsons Road, Bulleen (2 shares)
- Racecourse Lucky Lotto & News, Shop 4, 338-390 Racecourse Road, Newmarket (1 share)
- Jackpot Centre, 335 High Street, Northcote (1 share)
- Hudsons Lotto & Dry Cleaning, Shop 5, 145 Watton Street, Werribee (1 share)
- Southvale Newsagency, 565 Springvale Road, Springvale South (1 share)
The winning group syndicate was set up by Racecourse Lucky Lotto & News, Shop 4, 338-390 Racecourse Road, Newmarket.
Racecourse Lucky Lotto & News owner Ngoc Nguyen said he was thrilled his outlet had set up a winning syndicate entry.