Lotto love on Valentine’s Day; Eight winning entries share $20 million Superdraw prize
Roses are red, violets are blue, we love it when winning dreams come true!
It’s been a very heartwarming day at The Lott as the first Superdraw winners of the year discovered their incredible Lotto prizes.
Superdraws are renowned for making millionaires and this weekend certainly delivered with eight winning entries taking out a division one prize.
Here’s how the numbers rolled and the super-sized wins landed:
- Eight winning entries shared the $20 million division one prize pool, scoring $2.5 million each.
- Victorian players got plenty of love with four winning entries in the state, while three went to New South Wales players and one landed in Western Australia.
- Two Melbourne syndicates were among the happy winners. These fortunate groups of players share their $2.5 million division one prize.
- There were also more than 1.6 million winning entries in divisions two to six. Make sure you check your ticket to see if you scored a prize!
- The winning numbers in Saturday Lotto’s $20 Million Superdraw, draw 4233 on 12 February 2022, were 35, 36, 13, 43, 37 and 42, while the supplementary numbers were 15 and 5.
Across the country, hearts certainly skipped a beat as the news of a multi-million-dollar win started to sink in.
“Are you kidding me? Oh my god! Oh my god! My wife has just collapsed into a puddle of happy tears,” a Rutherford man exclaimed when we called to confirm his prize.
“Happy Valentine’s Day to us! Holy sh**! This is absolutely amazing. It changes everything for us.”
Likewise, a Glen Innes family pulled on our heartstrings with their incredible winning reaction.
“We saw that the Saturday Lotto prize pool was boosted to $20 million, so we had to put an entry on. It paid off in the end!” the winning father explained.
“We’re battlers, so this will help us tremendously. It’s a great way to kick off 2022.”
However, one of our favourite winning moments came from a Maldon grandfather. He shared how his $2.5 million win will help everyone feel some extra love.
“I’ve been playing TattsLotto since lottery entries were hand-written. It’s been a long time coming, and I’m over the moon,” he said.
“I can’t wait to help out my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I’m sure they’ll be very spoilt!”
Don’t forget there’s more chances to become a millionaire with Saturday Lotto! Following on from the massive Superdraw, there’s an estimated $5 million division one prize pool next Saturday.
Get excited, get dreaming, and grab an entry in-store, online or via The Lott app, today!