Super Saturday for 20 New South Wales players who share $1.25 million Lotto win
Twenty New South Wales Lotto players have started the week on a high after their syndicate scored a division one prize of $1.25 million in the weekend’s draw.
The central syndicate was one of the 16 division one winning entries across Australia in Saturday Lotto draw 4243 on 19 March 2022. Each entry won a division one prize of $1.25 million.
In addition to winning division one, the syndicate’s System 12 QuickPick entry also won division three 36 times, division four 225 times, and division six 400 times, bolstering the total win to $1,292,737.95.
Each of the 20 winning syndicate members receives a share worth $65,636.90.
Shares into the syndicate were purchased at 20 different NSW Lotteries outlets across the state - from Adelong to Wollongong. These include:
- Brighton-Le-Sands Newsagency, Brighton-Le-Sands
- Broad Arrow Newsagency and Tobacconist, Narwee
- Fairfield Forum Newsagency, Fairfield
- Newsagency Burwood Westfield, Burwood
- Gifted & More Kaleen, Kaleen
- Illawarra Road Newsagency, Marrickville
- Marrickville Metro Newsagency, Marrickville
- Randwick Plaza Newsagency, Randwick
- Eden Newsagency, Eden
- Figtree Newsagency, Figtree
- Foodworks Adelong, Adelong
- Ingleburn Newsagency, Ingleburn
- Minto Newsagency, Minto
- B2K Newsagency, Campsie
- Berala Newsagency, Berala
- Bexley Newsagency, Bexley
- Porters Liquor Lansvale, Lansvale
- Saigon Bookshop & Lottery, Cabramatta
- Kellyville Newsagency, Kellyville
- Nextra Parramatta Rail, Parramatta
It’s fair to say these syndicate members have had a great start to their week by each pocketing tens of thousands of dollars!
While we’ll be reaching out to those syndicate members who registered their entries, there are many who have unregistered entries and may not yet know they’re part of this winning group.
If you purchased a share in a syndicate for the recent Saturday Lotto draw, today’s the day to check it! If you discover you’re holding a winning share, call The Lott on 131 868 to start the prize claim process!
Across Australia, there were 16 division one winning entries in Saturday Lotto draw 4243 – nine from Victoria, three from Queensland, two from New South Wales and one each from Victoria and South Australia.