Sixteen winning entries share $20 million Superdraw prize
A morning coffee becomes a breakfast mimosa, a camping weekend becomes an around-the-world holiday, and a crowd of Aussies become newly minted millionaires!
The transformative power of Saturday Lotto’s Superdraw is being felt today after 16 winning entries took out the $20 million division one prize on the weekend.
Here’s the rundown of how the wins landed:
- Sixteen winning entries shared the $20 million division one prize pool, scoring $1.25 million each.
- Victorian players were certainly victorious with nine winning entries in the state, while three landed in Queensland, two in New South Wales, and one each in Western Australia and South Australia.
- Four syndicates across the country were among the happy winners. These fortunate groups of players share their $1.25 million division one prize and bolster the total number of people sharing in the prize pool to 82!
- There were also more than 1.9 million winning entries in divisions two to six. Make sure you check your ticket to see if you scored a prize!
- The winning numbers in Saturday Lotto’s $20 million Superdraw, draw 4243 on 19 March 2022 were 32, 24, 43, 38, 10 and 34, while the supplementary numbers were 6 and 25.
We’ve been busily breaking the million-dollar news to our latest Superdraw winners, all of whom are proving there’s nothing quite like discovering a Lotto win to start your week off right.
A Jamestown woman even decided to ditch work and embrace the celebrations.
“This feels like the impossible just happened. It’s amazing!” she said.
“I’m not going to go to work today. I’m just going to buy some lovely champagne, and then I’ll call a few people to let them know this great news.”
Meanwhile, a Morningside man will be heading to work to find the colleague who helped him score his $1.25 million prize.
“One of my colleagues told me on Saturday that the prize pool was $20 million and I should go and get myself a ticket, but I never expected something like this to happen to me!” he laughed.
“I’m going to have to buy him a beer or two now to say thanks for the tip!”
As for how our winners plan to use their prize, it certainly seems that fun and adventure are topping the list.
“I came back from a camping trip on Sunday morning and discovered the news,” one Dandenong winner said.
“We would love to purchase a home and go travelling around the world. We might visit Japan, Canada, and Malaysia!”
Also in Victoria, an Essendon man is planning some dream holidays, but not before kicking off celebrations at home first.
“I play every Saturday using the same random numbers, but I’ve never won anything like this. We did pop a nice bottle of champagne and had some mimosas for breakfast to celebrate,” he cheered.
Don’t forget there’s more chances to become a millionaire with Saturday Lotto! Following on from the massive Superdraw, there’s an estimated $5 million division one prize pool next Saturday.
Get excited, get dreaming, and grab an entry in-store, online or via The Lott app, today!