$1.7 million TattsLotto win cures Mondayitis for 40 Melburnians
A merry band of 40 Melbourians have begun discovering their syndicate entry in the weekend’s TattsLotto draw scored them a division one prize worth more than $1.7 million.
The group syndicate entry, called “Gold 83”, was one of the 12 division one winning entries across Australia in TattsLotto draw 3995, drawn Saturday 2 November 2019. Each entry won a division one prize of $1,666,666.67.
In addition to winning division one, the group syndicate’s marked System entry also won division three 60 times and division four 675 times, bolstering the syndicate’s total prize to $1,748,649.17.
Each member of the syndicate receives a share worth $43,716.24.
However, as some of the 40 syndicate members were unregistered, they may have yet to discover their division one winning news.
We encourage anyone who purchased an entry into the weekend’s TattsLotto $20 Million Superdraw to check their entries as soon as possible.
We're sure some of these division one winning syndicate members have already begun celebrating their good fortune and are kickstarting the new week knowing they have a hefty boost coming into their bank account. However, others are starting their working week completely obvious to their win.
Previous syndicate winners have told us there’s no better cure for Mondayitis than discovering a TattsLotto win!
Shares in the group syndicate, set up by Highlands News & Lotto, were sold in 12 outlets across Melbourne.
- Box Hill Central Lotto, Shop 67, Box Hill Central, Box Hill (2 shares)
- Chadstone Newsagency, Shop 263 Chadstone, Malvern East (2 shares)
- Clarinda Lotto News and Interpost, Shop 3, 67 Bourke Road, Clarinda (2 shares)
- Doncaster Lotto, Shop 104, Westfield Doncaster, Doncaster (2 shares)
- Forest Hill Lotteries, Kiosk 17, Forest Hill Chase, Forest Hill (1 share)
- Highlands News and Lotto, Shop 17, Stockland Highlands, Craigieburn (11 shares)
- Pinewood Authorised Newsagency, Pinewood Shopping Centre, Mount Waverley (2 shares)
- Spring Hill News, Shop 7, Springhill Shopping Centre, Cranbourne (1 share)
- Thomastown News & Lotto, 223 High Street, Thomastown (2 shares)
- Tobacco Station Eastland, Kiosk K126, Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood (3 shares)
- Waverley Gardens Lotto, Kiosk 7 Waverley Gardens, Mulgrave (4 shares)
- Werribee Plaza Lotto Kiosk, Kiosk 65, Pacific Werribee, Werribee (3 shares)
Highlands News & Lotto manager Kevin Ung said he always enjoyed breaking the division one winning news to his syndicate members.
“I was so very excited to see that one of our syndicates had done it again,” he said.
“I have lots of loyal customers, so it’s great to see them win division one. I cannot tell you the joy they are now feeling.
“This will be our 15th division one win during the past seven years. During the past few weeks, our syndicates kept winning division two so I had a feeling a division one win was on its way. How true!
“I look forward to another win before the end of the year.”