Ten NSW players share Saturday Lotto division one win
Ten New South Wales players have had a winning start to the week after their syndicate entry took scored division one in the weekend’s Saturday Lotto draw.
The NSW Lotteries syndicate entry was one of the five division one winning entries across Australia in Saturday Lotto draw 3997 on 9 November 2019. Each entry won a division one prize of $797,869.82.
In addition to division one, the syndicate’s System 9 QuickPick entry also won division three 18 times, division four 45 times and division five 10 times, ramping up the syndicate’s total win to $821,976.02.
Each of the ten members of the winning syndicate receives a share worth $82,197.60.
Shares into the syndicate were purchased at ten different NSW Lotteries outlets across the state.
- World Square Newsagency in Sydney’s CBD
- Skyline Newsagency at Frenchs Forest
- Nextra Warriewood at Warriewood
- News Ashfield Mall at Ashfield
- Mt Annan Newsagency at Mount Annan
- Leumeah Newsagency at Leumeah
- St Marys Newsagency at St Marys
- Londonderry Supermarket & Newsagency at Londonderry
- newsXpress Highlands Marketplace at Mittagong
- newsXpress Jesmond at Jesmond
Almost half of the syndicate members hold unregistered entries and might still be unaware of their good fortune!
While we’ll be reaching out to those syndicate members who registered their tickets to their NSW Players Club cards, there are several syndicate members who have unregistered entries and may not yet know they’re part of this winning group.
If you purchased a share in a syndicate for the recent Saturday Lotto draw, today’s the day to check it! If you discover you’re holding a winning share, call NSW Lotteries on 131 868 to start the prize claim process!