89 Sydneysiders share Saturday Lotto division one windfall
Eighty-nine Sydneysiders have had a winning start to the week after their syndicate entry scored division one in the weekend’s Saturday Lotto draw.
The group syndicate entry was one of the 27 division one winning entries across Australia in Saturday Lotto’s $20 Million Superdraw, draw 4061 on 20 June 2020. Each entry won a division one prize of $740,740.75.
In addition to division one, the syndicate’s marked System 17 entry also won division three 66 times and division four 825 times, ramping up the syndicate’s total win to $810,664.45. Each of the 89 members of the winning syndicate receives a share worth $9,108.59.
The winning syndicate was established by 888 Lotto Lidcombe, Lidcombe Shopping Centre, 92 Parramatta Road, Lidcombe, with shares also sold at another 19 NSW Lotteries outlets across Sydney.
- 888 Lotto Lidcombe — Lidcombe — 15 shares
- Castle Hill Newsagency — Castle Hill — 7 shares
- Toongabbie Newsagency — Toongabbie — 6 shares
- Newspoint Liverpool — Liverpool — 6 shares
- Burwood Plaza Newsagency — Burwood — 6 shares
- Mt Annan Newsagency — Mt Annan— 5 shares
- Coxs Road Newsagency — North Ryde — 5 shares
- Ryedale Newsagent — West Ryde — 4 shares
- Port Hacking Newsagency — Caringbah — 4 shares
- Mags News — Glenmore Park — 4 shares
- Eaglevale Newsagency — Eagle Vale — 4 shares
- Hoxton Park Newsagency — Hoxton Park — 4 shares
- 888 Lotto Bankstown — Bankstown — 3 shares
- Darcy Road Newsagency — Wentworthville — 3 shares
- Ermington Newsagency — Ermington — 3 shares
- Midway Newsagency & Post Office — Denistone East — 3 shares
- Epping Central Newsagency — Epping — 2 shares
- The Shire Newsagency & Office Supplies — Gymea — 2 shares
- Kings Cross Rail Newsagency — Kings Cross — 2 shares
- North Ryde Newsagency — North Ryde — 1 shares
888 Lotto Lidcombe owner Jeff Chan said it was great that many people would enjoy a slice of the coveted division one prize.
“It’s very impressive so many people won! Not just in this syndicate with 89 members, but with 27 division one winning entries in total — it’s remarkable!” he said.
“We’ve had this syndicate going for a while now, and I always think that a syndicate entry has a good chance to win division one because it’s a bigger entry with more numbers.
“I’m very happy for all of our customers and everyone who had a share. I’m still waiting to help make my first millionaire, but this is still great! I’m sure everyone is happy.
“I hope they all enjoy their prize and we’ll be aiming to sell two division one winning entries in a row!”
This syndicate’s entry was one of the five New South Wales entries to take home that coveted division one prize in the weekend’s Saturday Lotto $20 Million Superdraw.
What a great way to start the week knowing you’re part of a winning group!
If you purchased a share in a syndicate for the recent Saturday Lotto draw, today’s the day to check it! If you discover you’re holding a winning share, call us on 131 868 to start the prize claim process!
The winning numbers in Saturday Lotto draw 4061 on Saturday 20 June 2020 were 22, 17, 19, 29, 9 and 11, while the supplementary numbers were 14 and 21.