Forget millionaires, Lotto’s Superdraw Saturday creates a new crop of multi-millionaires!
Saturday Lotto’s $20 Million Superdraw has done it again! Over the weekend 10 entries took out the coveted division one prize, scoring $2 million each!
It’s the second-biggest division one prize we’ve seen for a Superdraw so far this year and continues the trend of these super-charged special events delivering big for Aussie players.
Want to see how all the excitement unfolded? Check out our wrap of all the action below!
The super stats
- There were 10 division one winning entries in the $20 Million Superdraw, on 25 July 2020. Each winning entry scored a huge $2 million prize.
- Eight of the division one winning entries belong to individual ticket holders who became overnight multi-millionaires!
- A private Victorian syndicate between two overjoyed workmates will share their $2 million prize — each taking a cool $1 million each and becoming millionaires. Additionally, 12 members of a New South Wales central syndicate are starting their week on a high and share a slice of the $2 million division one prize.
- Turns out the Superdraw division one dollars are all headed south for the winter. Four of the winning entries landed in New South Wales; three in Victoria; and one each in Tasmania, South Australia, and Western Australia.
- Across the country, there were also over 1.3 million winning entries in divisions 2 – 6 that shared more than $28.8 million in prize money.
How our winners discovered their multi-million Superdraw prize
We’ve been busy calling the county’s latest multi-millionaires to confirm the life-changing news of their win. A number discovered their $2 million win shortly after the draw and have already got a jump start on their celebrations.
“I’ve been waiting for this phone call!” a South Sydney woman laughed when we phoned her this morning.
“I need someone to confirm that this is actually real. I’m shaking so much. We checked the ticket when we were in bed on Saturday night.”
Likewise, a tired but happy Darlinghurst man has spent the weekend sharing his winning feeling with friends and family.
“I checked my ticket on Saturday night. It was the best night of my life!
“I was so excited I couldn’t sleep. I stayed up all night celebrating. I am so very happy.”
For others, the news of their $2 million windfall came as a complete shock this morning. Among them was an O'Sullivan Beach retiree who won using number he's been playing for a decade and a recently stood-down airline worker from Victoria who shared that his win has landed at the perfect time.
For a Devonport woman, the fact that she is now a multi-millionaire has put her in a state of complete disbelief.
“Bullsh*t! You’re joking! I don’t believe you!” she exclaimed.
“I can’t imagine spending it until I have it!” she laughed.
Don’t forget to check your tickets to find out if you had a surprise Saturday Lotto win of your own. And with an estimated $4 million division one prize pool this weekend, there are more chances to become a millionaire with Saturday Lotto!