Set for Life’s biggest year yet! 70 Aussies finish 2020 celebrating $20K on Replay
Well friends, your mate Doug is back with our final Set for Life update for the year.
What a rollercoaster 12 months!
There have been more Set for Life division one winners in 2020 than any other year; we celebrated our fifth birthday, and we introduced an exciting new division two prize where players can win $5,000 a month for a year!
We also heard some truly incredible stories from everyday Australians who’ve had their year lifted by the news of a Set for Life win.
I still remember the reaction of the hardworking Goondiwindi farmer who won in March. Even after battling tough drought conditions, he’s set to continue enjoying his life on the land.
“You little ripper!” he exclaimed when we confirmed his win.
“I am keen to do some more work on the farm! You can’t take the bush out of the boy, so I won’t be giving up the farm life anytime soon. I love it!”
But one of my favourite winning stories this year was from a 20-year-old Glenelg university student who discovered her division one win while in lecture.
“I was shocked! But since I was in a lecture, I couldn’t really react. That was so hard because I just wanted to scream and jump up and down!” she explained.
We also caught up with one of our seasoned winners, to find out what it’s like being Set for Life three years on!
With today being $20K day, the day when all our winners receive their monthly prize payment, I can just imagine they’re all reliving that winning excitement today.
To celebrate making it to the end of a huge year, check out some of our top Set for Life highlights and stats.
Set for Life’s 2020 quick facts!
- There were 16 division one winning entries who scored $20K on Replay!
- A total of 70 winners across the country are now Set for Life.
- An impressive 171 division two winning entries have $5K coming their way, every month for a year.
- Monday was the most popular day for a division one win, with five division one winning entries picked up on a Monday night draw.
- Monday 26 October was one for the history books as three winners scored division one in a single draw — the first time this has happened in the game’s five-year history.
- Victoria took out the top state for Set for Life wins with seven division one winning entries going to Victorian players. Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, and Western Australia each had two, while one landed in the Northern Territory.
- Three comes in as Set for Life’s “Hot Number”, appearing the most in this year’s draws. Twenty-nine is the “Cold Number”, being drawn the least.
For a game that gives you the chance to win $20,000 a month for twenty years, it’s kind of poetic that 2020 has turned out to be our biggest year yet!
Don’t forget that daily draws continue all through the holiday period and take place every night of the week. While there’s only 16 days left in the year, there’s still the chance to become Set for Life before 2020 ends!
From myself, Amanda, and everyone here at Set for Life HQ we wish you a safe and happy Christmas and a winning year ahead.
Figures correct at date of publishing.